Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2023

Hold on

Hold on to your faith like breath itself

For faith is the key to the door of my kingdoms blessing.

Do not give up

Holy is the Almighty

He is God

He alone is Sovereign

Praise Him, for He alone is worthy to be praised

The sun rises and sets at His bidding

Stand up, Be in awe of His mighty hand

He alone governs the stars

Majestic is His name high above all

Yet He chose you to bring forth His kingdom on earth

Be filled with wonder at His power

He calls you friend and beloved

Praise the Lord

The order has been given by your father in heaven.

A messenger with His resolution has been despatched.

Be patient. For I will soon appear

Behold my child, I am here to guide you into your future.

Listen to me, I breathe life into dead bones. I open blind eyes and deaf ears.

I am the resurrection and life

Behold I shall open up the kingdoms storehouse and pour out blessing upon blessing

Come see if my blessings do not taste sweet as honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment