Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday 4 January 2023

The Potter and the plans of god

 Then the Lord gave me this message: “O Israel, can I not do to you as this potter has done to his clay? As the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you in my hand. If I announce that a certain nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down, and destroyed, but then that nation renounces its evil ways, I will not destroy it as I had planned. And if I announce that I will plant and build up a certain nation or kingdom, but then that nation turns to evil and refuses to obey me, I will not bless it as I said I would.

Jeremiah 18:5‭-‬10 NLT


https://bible.com/bible/116/jer.18.5-10.NLT



I am the master weaver. I weave  man's choices into my sovereign will


I am the ever living one


I am the Alpha and the Omega


I know your thoughts before you do


I see your deeds and respond with kindness to the righteous and wrath to the wicked


Read the scriptures 


Consider my dealings with men throughout time


Show your faith by your deeds


And I will respond in kind


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment