Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday 17 January 2023

Pure Gold

 “I know all the things you do, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other! But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth! You say, ‘I am rich. I have everything I want. I don’t need a thing!’ And you don’t realize that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked.

Revelation 3:15‭-‬17 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/rev.3.15-17.NLT


So I advise you to buy gold from me—gold that has been purified by fire. Then you will be rich. Also buy white garments from me so you will not be shamed by your nakedness, and ointment for your eyes so you will be able to see.

Revelation 3:18 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/rev.3.18.NLT


“Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends. Those who are victorious will sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne.

Revelation 3:20‭-‬21 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/rev.3.20-21.NLT


Have you become indifferent?


God says he will vomit you out of his mouth


Is your faith wishy washy?


Is hell a real place for you?


So you've given mental assent to everything you've been taught


But does it move your heart and fill your heart with compassion 


Is God's word mere information to you?


Clothe yourself with compassion and open the eyes of your hearts 💕


He wants to talk with you over a meal and set you on the path to victory


And when you are victorious he will share his throne with you 


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment