Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday 15 January 2023

As in the natural so in the spiritual

 The man looked around. “Yes,” he said, “I see people, but I can’t see them very clearly. They look like trees walking around.” Then Jesus placed his hands on the man’s eyes again, and his eyes were opened. His sight was completely restored, and he could see everything clearly.

Mark 8:24‭-‬25 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/mrk.8.24-25.NLT



Just like our natural eyes can have cataracts or tunnel vision or gloucoma


Our spiritual sight can be equally compromised


I see God removing spiritual cataracts and correcting tunnel vision and all manner of spiritual ailments


Satan delights in clouding your vision he wants nothing more than to have you see darkly when God wants you to see clearly and fully


Just as natural cataracts can compromise our ability to drive


So damaged spiritual sight can  compromise our choices and hence lead us into walking the wrong path


Please God give clear vision so I can choose the right path let me see clearly so I can live my life in your will


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment