Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday 19 January 2023

I put my Spirit in you

Do you prophesy over stones and cards and speak words over seekers of truth

Your desire is to bring healing and words of comfort to many

Yet you know there is more than what you have

Today is the day of new beginnings

I am calling to you! Where you are now is not where I need you to be.

I put my Spirit in you in the days of your youth

Seek me as you did in your youth

I know you. I ordained your days before I planned creation

I know when you rise up and when you sit down

I know your heart for it is I who created that heart

I put Life in you.

Behold I shall move.

I shall visit you

I shall bring you back to myself for I have loved you with an everlasting love

I have never stopped loving you

I shall lead you back to me

For it was ordained for you before the creation of the world

Be restored to me for I know your heart.

Have done with soothsaying and necromancy and put an end to your divinations

Come to me for I have ordained greatness for you.

I emplore you (I not the lord )

Come before the mercy seat of Christ for He is your fulfilment and your destiny

He gave you purpose you been bewitched by those who seek to devour your mortal soul.

I urge you repent of your divinations and sorcery and witchcraft.

Come.

Amen.


 

1 comment: